Saturday, May 14, 2005

It is a cool Saturday morning. Rain is going to pour in turrents in a matter of minutes. Here are the reply to tags that i've promised.

Reply to tags:


Ady: Ah yer aku dah link kau. Kau spell nama aku salah. nak kene jitak?

Ah Boi: OOhh wee. Yeap2 who wouldnt love that fone! oh and thanks for the rather inspiring words about my hockey training. you should sign up for yoga, though. ermm.. i fell face-first. *malu malu*

Ain: Oh that guy's your abang angkat. You two do look very similar though. Oh and i didnt use photoshop. Just used 'microsoft paint'. uhm and ure welcome about the advice thingy.

Arikazari: Have a nice day too Johnny John John.

Aziz: Haha. Thats cause you have work too, my dear boy. As for me, im free and easy, thats why i can take 2 ccas. Oh and thanks for the compliment! =) btw, only JJC has much camaraderie. hehe. chey~

Diana: haha. thanks dik. =) wats ur blog addie uh?

Ditri: Wa'alaikumsalam. fad sihat wala'fiat. faris ckp dia dah jaga fad sebaik2nyer. haha.

Duan: haha. You survived my mushy entry! Thou shall be rewarded with a certificate from me. Please collect at the nearest post office! Thanks for the good week wishes. and for the record, i fell face-first. *malu malu*

Fana: Yeap dats what i thought too. But then again, they shouldnt stereotype. Many many of my JC friends arent like that. buh!

Farez: respect for me? haha. i hope so, farez. i hope so.

Faris: Thanks dear for informing the peeps. kehkehke.

Farn: Booooh!! i cant watch GSC cuz im broke. Would you like to sponsor me?.. haha. taik tercicir kepe. Gross~

Fefe: yay yay! Fad dah update blog! u mean u always read my blog ker? tag banyak2 k? haha.

Husna: Nyeah nyeah! Yoga's good but its damn hilarious.

Idza: haha. yeap cikgu isa's one unique character. so fun his class.. NOT. haha.

Irfan: Neh stupidity doesnt have its limits. Go wild babeh! and yes, i am chaotarer. Hanguser. aaaaahh!! Whitening cream! here i come!

Kimi: haha. great to be single? i guess so. but with faris, its great to be attached. eheeeeeeeeehehe! pasal yang sweet entry tu, aku kan senantiasa very sweet. mcm kau tak tau gitu eh. hahaha!

Kinky: Hhaha. Ok this is so overdue, but kinky, welcome back from KL! hahaha.

Malihha: Welcome, mally. I hope you're doing fine. I miss you too beb, i apologise for not contacting much. i have tons of homework lah. when you dah masok poly you'll see what i mean. Sigh.

Nalisa: AKU RINDU KAU LAH DEY. cuma aku takde time nak chatting2 sangat. Help me murder my econs teacher and i WILL talk to you and kinky all night long. PROMISE!

Nas: Hello Nas. Bye Nas.

Nazeera: School's fine babe. The malay community has erupted into around 40 peeps, and around 20 of us are rather close. yay! Hmm. I hate PW too! Luckily my group aint that bad.

Nurul: Yerlah2. You helped me sign up for hockey. pfft. hehe. thanks nurul.

Sal: Neh. That point of time my com was down uh. But yes, i am VERY buzy though. pui!

The star: haha. And i thought i was the only one who was drama-mama. lupernyer everyone like that. may i know who you are?

Xiuz: Haha. Havent you heard? Faddy has changed man! Faddy has changed! Im now more matured. feweeet! and yes, i do miss you guys. boohoo. oh congrats for being in the top 2 JC bands in singapore! i guess you'll be more band-mad now right?