Tuesday, May 10, 2005

We sat there, under the shining stars with the breeze slightly caressing our body. Occasionally, an MRT would rumble by, breaking the silence that was between us. We just sat there, not talking, not touching, only hearing the voices ringing in our heads. I would glance at his scrunched up face, his eyebrows downturn and tight, his lips grim. But i knew that i could do nothing except to sit by him and let him know of my presence. I'd then look up at the trees swaying with the wind, my heart heavy with worry for him.

For a few minutes, we sat like that. I could say it was the longest real silence between us; a silence that somehow speaks a thousand words by itself.

He then tilted his head towards me, and spilled out the worries that was burdening him. I could only listen and sympathise; i can't place myself in his shoes, as i have not, and i don't think will, undergo what he's going through. I listened, nodded and comforted him. At that moment i really wished i could take away some of the stress he feels... Take care of yourself, dear. I really hope you won't give up. Hold on and you can get through this, trust me. I'll be here to accompany you if you need anything.

Other then that, Team JJ hockey was thrashed by VJC. No comments. The score was too absurd that i don't think anyone felt the pinch. hahaha. *shrugs*